here The business development agents at Virtual Sales Force conduct phone interviews to gather information on behalf of our clients. Our agents validate all contact information and ask the prospect if they would participate in a brief survey. Our survey questions generally relate to installed equipment, buying habits, timeframes for future purchases, and problems with current providers. Information from these phone interviews is compiled and made available to the client in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.
Profiling Approach check this out
- Profile 200+ companies
- Identify and contact the appropriate titles found in the database
- Determine the decision making process within the department
- Deliver the value proposition
- Qualify the prospect based on our intelligence worksheet
- Obtain a referral to the appropriate contact within the organization
- Request the appropriate contacts if valid contacts are not available
learn more here NOTE: Even when a suspect says no to the appointment, key information is collected, analyzed, and presented to the client for future nurture marketing activities.
go here Virtual Sales Force will collect data during phone interviews. Agents will call each record and mark records as “correct contact” or “updated contact”. Correct contact reports can be uploaded so the client can begin marketing to these new prospects before the completion of the tele-verification services. Contacts that no longer work at a company will be labeled “no longer there”. Phone numbers not in service will be labeled “no answer” or “disconnected”. If the contact person has changed, we will not work to replace the contact and their contact information unless this task is defined in the statement of work.