Virtual Sales Force does the hard work of prospecting for your sales team. click here
http://weldtech.ie/?map10 Our agents set and confirm qualified meetings with genuinely interested prospects. Your sales team will pick up where the Virtual Sales Force business agent left off. Your sales people will be able to build trust and rapport, ultimately selling your products or services to these new business contacts.
Meetings complete or you don’t pay for them: here
Has your sales rep ever driven across town to find out the person is out of the office or too busy to meet? It happens more that you think and when this happens you’re wasting time and money with your sales efforts. We will not charge for meetings that do not happen. We have a proven methodology to initially pre-qualify (based on mutually agreed to requirements), set a meeting for a specific date/time, remind, confirm and provide updates to your CRM. We’ll even follow up with your rep post-meeting for feedback, next steps and revenue opportunity.
Here is a glimpse into our Five-Step Pre-Qualification Process: please click for source
- The company is on an approved list of target companies.
- The contact is screened for the appropriate title and/or purchasing authority for your products and services.
- The contact shows receptivity to an introductory discussion to further understand your offering.
- The contact answers definitive script questions about plans, budget, and upcoming initiatives.
- The contact is willing to give of their time.
- More requirements may be added upon mutual agreement
Our business development agents call contacts, set meetings, and make sure they stick. The meeting appears in your sales team’s calendar and in the calendar of the prospect. Once the warmed prospect and is expecting your call, your sales people are in the perfect position to close the sale article source.